Author Topic: Boat Slip  (Read 1760 times)

Offline sperzonkers2

Boat Slip
« on: October 01, 2014, 03:18:39 PM »
Hi all, I was not sure where to put this. I had paid for a boat slip this season same marina and slip I had last year. Well, from April to June I had health issues that kept me from being able to work on or get the boat down there. I called the Marina and told them of my situation and when I finally though I could get the boat down in august the marina tells me Ok but call us before I came down. seems they rented my slip to someone else, but I am not sure. They never called me back to see what was going on with me. I feel I am owned a credit, or does this not work that way What should I do?
Bill

Offline fluke - u

• Super Hero Member
  • Owner @ Fluke-U Charters
Re: Boat Slip
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2014, 04:45:25 PM »
 nts...If you paid for a slip and they rented it at the very least they should credit you the time they collected two rents for the same spot. If they were not willing to do that they should have made accommodations for the other boat to be moored elsewhere and given you the use of the slip you have paid for. Just my thoughts...... pcrn
I support our sponsors !
Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.

Online Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2014, 07:56:10 PM »
Sure.. rent it.. but you get a refund..

I'd be a little upset.. 

Offline sperzonkers2

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2014, 01:39:10 PM »
Thanks guys, I will see if they will give me a credit
They sent me the new contract for the slip for next season. I just receive it in the mail. Not sure what I'll do if they tell no on any credit.
Bill

Offline Takes Prizoners

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2014, 06:03:03 PM »
the answer to that would be easy........burn the contract right in front of them........or wipe your a$$ with it

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

rfasig.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-