Author Topic: Ocean county Yak Anglers group  (Read 10626 times)

Offline Yakattack827

Ocean county Yak Anglers group
« on: November 28, 2014, 07:39:31 AM »
 Hello all! I'm new to this forum, and I'm posting to try and team up with some fellow yak anglers in the area! So if you're from the ocean county area, fish from a yak, and are as nuts about fishing as I am(you know it's bad when you got trillions of dishes of food on the table and all that's on my mind is "how can I improve my jigging technique😂)then let's set something up and get on the water

Online Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
Re: Ocean county Yak Anglers group
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2014, 08:19:30 AM »
 ;D wa

Offline kayak1

• only at night
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2014, 12:12:42 PM »
Welcome to the site Yakattack827........The 2014 Kayak season for me has come to the end with this cold weather.....I'm spending my time now fishing the surf and thinking about next season and kayaking the back bay......You sure found a good fishing site with some hard core fishing folks.

Kayak-1
The areas I fish are the ones you said where a wast of time

Offline Yakattack827

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2014, 01:40:35 PM »
Welcome to the site Yakattack827........The 2014 Kayak season for me has come to the end with this cold weather.....I'm spending my time now fishing the surf and thinking about next season and kayaking the back bay......You sure found a good fishing site with some hard core fishing folks.

Kayak-1
Where you hitting the surf at? I'm an electrician in the lavalette area and a lot of time before or after work I'll hit the surf. Im very new to surf fishing and could def use an experienced angler to fish with to improve my skills

Offline kayak1

• only at night
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2014, 03:01:11 PM »
Well first stop would be to visit Grumpys down in Seaside Park or Fisherman Supply in Point Pleasant and set yourself up with some plugs for the fall/winter Bass fishing SP Minnows in Bone and Blurple.

Daytime fishing has been horrible on the surf and the night bite has been awesome,with Bass up to 30",I fish from Point to Island Beach State Park,No one spot is really any better on the surf being the bait is always on the move.

Kayak-1
The areas I fish are the ones you said where a wast of time

Offline Floatsup

• kayak sails
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2014, 10:50:59 AM »
Welcome to the show. bro. Season is over for me right now, just prepping all the goodies for Christmas.

There's a ton of great people here, and hope you fair well. Just make sure you check all gear b4 heading out.  slt

Jersey Paddler in Brick is a good store to check out also.

Cheer's M8
Floats

Floats Out

Offline Floatsup

• kayak sails
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2014, 10:53:33 AM »
One more thing  chrz wa

Floats Out

Offline Dalejam

• Fish-on
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2014, 02:34:59 PM »
welcome,
   it does sound like you have OKFD OCEAN KAYAK FISHING DISORDER.
  Dont worry we have groups for this its called fishing trips.
 for most yakers you have to pick the time that you call it  done for the season, first thing saftey,
 I live in the north Jersey but spend most of my KAYAK tiem in the salt, we just got a foot of snow so i put the yak away before the storm....

welcome  t^
I'M working on fishing.

Offline JBlazeRx7

• BBQ Pitt Paradise
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2015, 12:06:32 PM »
Hey Dale, I guess I'm coming down with the addiction. It's all good I'm all in! I finally have my yak it arrived at Paddlers Cove this past weekend. So excited can wait to get her on the water! 👍
Mad Hispanic Angler

Offline Dalejam

• Fish-on
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2015, 12:50:17 PM »
 clp
warm weather is coming. when it breaks and the stripers start to eat we will go out.

time is all we have......
I'M working on fishing.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-