Author Topic: Snow situation  (Read 7482 times)

Offline Duffman

Re: Snow situation
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2015, 02:34:07 PM »
GET THE HEEL OFF THE ROADS! nts

I wish I had that luxury! Unfortunately work doesn't care what Mother Nature deals out!

Roads were a ghost town this am at 430.  Saw 2 other cars total in a 35 mile ride.

Offline Eng 94

• When the going gets tough the tough get going
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2015, 02:43:07 PM »
I'm not making that statement to pertain to guys that have to go to work. It's all the other people that just want to drive around and see what the snow looks like...I'm sure you know the type. Back in the day I was considered essential personnel,so I never had a break, I will say I'm glad that faze of my life is finished.

Plowed about 6"~8" of snow here in Farmingdale/Howell. Easy pushing light fluff. No big deal. Wish some of these local town workers would learn how to push snow back. ::) >:(. Glad we escaped the bullet this time.   
I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everybody

Offline Duffman

« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2015, 06:32:07 PM »
I hear ya!  Nothing worse than joyriders on a snotty day!!

I'm considered "essential" as far as work and "dispensable" as far as the family is concerned .... ::)

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

rfasig.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-