Author Topic: Senate plans vote on Land & Water Conservation Fund  (Read 1084 times)

Offline Examiner

Senate plans vote on Land & Water Conservation Fund
« on: January 29, 2015, 09:23:52 AM »
Senate to vote on reauthorizing Land & Water Conservation Fund, which finances acquisition of fishing areas: http://www.examiner.com/article/senate-to-vote-on-reauthorizing-land-water-conservation-fund

Offline Examiner

Re: Senate plans vote on Land & Water Conservation Fund
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2015, 11:29:14 AM »
Note: the amendments were defeated.

Offline Eng 94

• When the going gets tough the tough get going
Re: Senate plans vote on Land & Water Conservation Fund
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2015, 09:00:58 AM »
Usually it seams I am the one here making statements that are not in agreement with what our politicians are doing for our country and us.

And again here I am in disagreement with what is being discussed,or voted on.

Republican or Democrat what ever political party that has positioned itself to control our legislature, makes no difference. We are being misrepresented my all of our representatives.

This is the last time I will comment on anything political here ever again, for two reasons. One this isn't the place for it...in my opinion, and I don't believe anyone will ever do anything about it.

This country's political parties have swayed from representing the good of the people, to voting for special interest. Where the money is.

I am frustrated with the way politicians are handling the business of this country. Health Care,Illegal Immigration,Taxes,Housing for the poor,Aid to seniors, JOBS! FOR THE COLLAGE Graduates,Affordable Education.

I'm sure there will be those that call this a rant..well maybe it is. But if that is how you feel, then ask yourself. What am I doing?

Notice that I have not used the word Government in any of my statements. WHY? Because we are the Government, And we have no say anymore.

If you care to get a good understanding of what this country started on, then read this book.
A Peoples History of the United States.         
I don't know the key to success,but the key to failure is trying to please everybody

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-