Author Topic: Good air chuck?  (Read 9302 times)

Offline Reel Time

• Super Hero Member
Good air chuck?
« on: May 09, 2015, 08:25:36 PM »
 New vehicle has tpms valves (air pressure monitoring). Wanting a good air chuck to use with them.

Guy at work messed one of his stems up with gas station chuck, and would like to avoid that at home with a quality air chuck.

What ya'll use and like?
All your tuna's are belong to me

Offline Takes Prizoners

• Super Hero Member
Re: Good air chuck?
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2015, 09:16:24 PM »
http://www.harborfreight.com/dual-chuck-tire-inflator-68264.html  had this for many years. doubt the chuck had much to do with his stem problem

Offline SouthPaw

• There's more to it than catching
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2015, 10:16:18 PM »
The air chuck probably wasn't the issue. If the cap is corroded on then breaking is the only option, and sometimes it doesn't take much effort. many people break them putting air in the tires. Lots of times we just use the wireless tool to check the air pressure so we don't risk breaking the sensor.
A good day of fishing is better than a bad day of fishing. A bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work. That means work sucks!

Offline Reel Time

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2015, 09:46:56 AM »
 Air chuck I have is a cheapie that came with the compressor and requires a bit of pressure to work.

Really don't want to break an 80 dollar item when I try to air up.
All your tuna's are belong to me

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-