Author Topic: Tuna-Tic ....Upcoming Sharking , Bluefin and Canyon Trips  (Read 2022 times)

Offline Capt. Carl

• New Jersey Fishing Guru
  • Sponsor
  • Super Hero Member
  • Hired Gun
Tuna-Tic ....Upcoming Sharking , Bluefin and Canyon Trips
« on: May 23, 2015, 04:26:11 PM »
Hey Everybody!
The warm air is moving in and also the warm water is moving up from the south into our waters. Some boats have been running to the southern canyons and doing well on the shark and the tunerz already.
Tuna-Tic will kick off its Sharking season on May 30th in search of the Makos. We offer a couple different types of Sharking trips specifically targeting either Mako or Thresher.
Our Tuna season will kick off in July and we offer different types of Offshore Trips for them...Day Troll, 24 Hr Overnighters and 3 day Canyon Safari trips targeting EVERYTHING that swims out there!
These 3 day trips are very limited to dates so give Capt. Mike or myself a call and will be glad to set up a trip for your group....Charters ONLY....no Open Boats as of right now for these trips so call your gang and get them together for one of these trips!
See ya on the edge!
Capt. Carl DiMenna
100 Ton U.S.C.G Master

Offline Still Running

• AKA-Rick(Dieselhp)
  • Admin
  • Super Hero Member
    • truck parts
Re: Tuna-Tic ....Upcoming Sharking , Bluefin and Canyon Trips
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2015, 04:36:28 PM »
 t^
Fishing Sandy Hook and anywhere I can get on a boat.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife sells all of my fishing tackle for what she thinks I paid for it!
Www.HNCTruckParts.com

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

rfasig.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-