Author Topic: Deep Sea Fishing Fort Lauderdale Fl. Happy Day Today  (Read 1142 times)

Offline Capt. Zsak

• Top Shot Fishing
  • Sponsor
Deep Sea Fishing Fort Lauderdale Fl. Happy Day Today
« on: July 02, 2015, 09:06:49 AM »
Fishing Fort Lauderdale on Happy Day Today with Capt. Zsak

April and Ben Broke from Louisiana and Jim Sung from NY shared a split party and  chartered the Topshotfishing team to do some deep sea sport fishing in Fort Lauderdale, FL.   Jim is an avid fisherman and loves to fish.  Winds were out of the southeast at 10 mph and seas running 3-4 ft., temperatures in the high 80’s.

The last couple of days we have been catching a Wahoo per day, so I headed out to the same area where we have been catching them.  In this area there are numerous artificial reefs with one of them being a 520 ft. freighter.  These artificial reefs hold the bait fish and in return the predators are not too far away.  We put two plainers down, one with a 3 ½ blue reflector drone spoon and the other with a black and purple sea witch in front of a double hooked Mullet stip.  For surface baits we went with two Ballyhoos and two Bonito strips. 

As we trolled around picking away at Tunas and Bonitos, finally the plainer rod bent over with the rod tip bounding up and down – I knew that was him.  Jim was our angler and reeled in a nice Wahoo weighing 18 lbs.   Throughout the trip all three anglers took turns catching fish and ended up with two Barracudas, two Bonitos, eight Tunas, and the one Wahoo.

It was time to head back to the dock at Bahia Mar, 801 Seabreeze Blvd. Fort Lauderdale 33316.   All anglers relaxed in the a/c salon for the trip back.

For a successful and adventurous deep sea fishing charter Fort Lauderdale FL for Sailfish, Shark, Bonito, Mackerel, Swordfish, Snapper, Wahoo, Tuna, Mahi Mahi and Grouper contact Captain Zsak. - 954-309-7457 or email us at tzsak@bellshouth.net   Website:  www.topshotfishing.com

Offline Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
Re: Deep Sea Fishing Fort Lauderdale Fl. Happy Day Today
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2015, 11:23:11 AM »
 t^

Offline Still Running

• AKA-Rick(Dieselhp)
  • Admin
  • Super Hero Member
    • truck parts
Re: Deep Sea Fishing Fort Lauderdale Fl. Happy Day Today
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2015, 01:42:49 PM »
 t^
Fishing Sandy Hook and anywhere I can get on a boat.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife sells all of my fishing tackle for what she thinks I paid for it!
Www.HNCTruckParts.com

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-