Author Topic: Roosters Flukin 7-2-15  (Read 905 times)

Offline Peterooster

• Peterooster
Roosters Flukin 7-2-15
« on: July 02, 2015, 07:25:58 PM »
A cloudy cool day greeted Tom and I as we left our slip at Atlantic Highlands Marina about 6:45 AM this morning. The harbor was loaded with Bunker as we started our fishing adventure at the breakwater where there is normally short Fluke and abundant Sea Robins, today there were none, not a good sign. Made a move to the Shrewsbury Channel finding the same thing. Out to the ocean ignoring party boat positions and ended up near the Nude Beach. Drifting here was tough, there was a leftover roll in the ocean and plenty of doggies. Moved out to #5 Sandy Hook Channel where there were plenty of short Fluke,this is where Tom redeemed himself with his first keeper Fluke of the season @ 18 1/2”, none for me.
While fishing the channel the Belmar Princess ran past us at high speed, the Jamaica soon followed, the Belmar boat was fast and very quiet as they set up on the Knoll. Eels in our Killie traps again.  Pete
PETE  (°_)°)

Offline Salty Dog

• Super Hero Member
Re: Roosters Flukin 7-2-15
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2015, 07:47:24 PM »
Fishing must be hot in the "Hook" area .Yeah ,right .Guess if you can't give the customers good fishing ,might as well give them a good ride at least . chrz

Offline fluke - u

• Super Hero Member
  • Owner @ Fluke-U Charters
Re: Roosters Flukin 7-2-15
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2015, 05:15:18 PM »
 5hrug ... Thanks for the report .....  chrz
I support our sponsors !
Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-