Author Topic: Hasbrouck Heights company can't find skilled workers  (Read 2075 times)

Offline njbob49

• Cod caught on the "Stick"
Hasbrouck Heights company can't find skilled workers
« on: August 28, 2015, 10:16:14 AM »
I found this article online this morning.  Please read and maybe you know someone who has the skills they are looking for.

The positions generally pay $20 to $30 an hour, but they can go to $40 for experienced workers, the company said.  There is also a sign on bonus of $2,000. mentioned in the article.

job opportunity link 

Tight lines,
Bob G  chrz  slt

Offline Reel Time

• Super Hero Member
Re: Hasbrouck Heights company can't find skilled workers
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2015, 06:08:45 PM »
 They had plenty of applicants, just ones they considered to not have enough experience,,, well where the hell are people supposed to get it from?

They need to hire noobs and then train them up instead of crying about the lack of peoples.
All your tuna's are belong to me

Offline Reckless

• AKA Frankeu
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2015, 06:13:00 PM »
We need to bring back apprentice programs.

Offline BigAl13

• Super Hero Member
  • Fish out of Keyport
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2015, 07:28:45 AM »
I can see this being an issue, 10 + years ago when I was working as a diesel mechanic, we often worked on forklifts, loaders, and tree equipment. Seems not only is there a lack of people with the skills needed, there also seems to be a lack of shops willing to work on them.
Its better to sit in a boat and think about God, than to sit in a church and think about fishing.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-