Author Topic: Off season Sharkbite-Bucktail offers  (Read 10400 times)

Offline SHARKBITE

• Shark Bite Bucktails
  • Sponsor
  • Super Hero Member
    • Shark Bite Bucktails
Off season Sharkbite-Bucktail offers
« on: November 06, 2015, 06:42:18 AM »
Attention Charter Boat Captains and those who just plain use and lose a lot of jigs each season.......I will be running deep discounts for large size orders 100 qty or more to help you build up your stock for the coming year. Yes, I know it's quite far out at this point but if you could save $$$ by committing to your order now and having it on board and ready by start of the season, wouldn't it be well worth it? I can offer these deeper discounts during the slow season when orders are not being processed fast and furious and also have developed a payment option to spread out the expense until closer to the actual season begins...contact me to set up your off season order and $$$ave

Offline SHARKBITE

• Shark Bite Bucktails
  • Sponsor
  • Super Hero Member
    • Shark Bite Bucktails
Re: Off season Sharkbite-Bucktail offers
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2015, 07:54:45 AM »
We're another month closer to Spring...I think  :headscra: with this crazy weather we have had so far this Early/Mid/Late winter   hhppy.....Anywhoooo....Still offering discounted pricing for off season bucktail and Site member orders. Take advantage of getting your orders at discounted pricing and be ready for the opening of the 2016 season with a couple extra dollars to get out there with in your pocket!!

Offline Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2015, 10:06:59 AM »
 t^

Offline SHARKBITE

• Shark Bite Bucktails
  • Sponsor
  • Super Hero Member
    • Shark Bite Bucktails
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2016, 07:15:13 PM »
OK, Fluke Regs are announced, OK time to start loading up on stock of jigs, OK,,,,,,,( Joe Pesce Here!  rofla DO I amuse you!??) Not too early to get in on the discounts I am offering and be ready for opening day in May. Still offering the standard ultra minnows as well as the round head jigs, raw, painted and with/ w/o hair. The Sharkbite teasers have worked very well for the seabass adventures as well.

Offline Luna Sea 5

• Admin
  • Super Hero Member
  • Nick (Luna Sea 5)
    • My Facebook Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2016, 07:20:36 PM »
 t^ t^
Fish out of Toms River NJ.
Call Nick for open boat, 973-417-5756, or on Channel 68.

Team Luna Sea 6

Offline ChrisL

• Super Hero Member
    • Oak Lane Woodworks
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2016, 06:29:46 PM »
Definitely don't need that kind of quantity, but I'll be placing an order of 1/2 - 1 1/2oz jigs once I go thru my stock. 

Offline SHARKBITE

• Shark Bite Bucktails
  • Sponsor
  • Super Hero Member
    • Shark Bite Bucktails
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2016, 09:09:40 PM »
Let me know when your ready Chris. Thanks to some of the other members here as well who have already placed orders for this upcoming season. The continued business is greatly appreciated!   TT^

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-