Author Topic: Looks like a good way to shake the late winter cabin fever  (Read 4557 times)

Offline BigAl13

• Super Hero Member
  • Fish out of Keyport
Its better to sit in a boat and think about God, than to sit in a church and think about fishing.

Offline BigAl13

• Super Hero Member
  • Fish out of Keyport
Re: Looks like a good way to shake the late winter cabin fever
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2016, 09:37:17 AM »
ATLANTIC CITY AREA, NEW JERSEY – Trophy stripers on ultra-light tackle; Live-lining for trophy stripers; Top trolling tactics for stripers; Chunking for bluefish; Bluefish on surface lures; Inshore wire-line techniques; Jetty tactics; How to catch more and bigger fluke; Targeting trophy fluke; Secrets of fishing the Cape May Rips; Trophy drum in Delaware Bay; Secrets of fishing Delaware Bay; Top tactics for big blackfish; Catching blackfish by the score; Variety fishing in and around inlets; How to locate and fish productive bottom (blackfish, sea bass, spot and fluke); Back-bay stripers; Successful back-bay fishing; Can’t-miss tuna-trolling patterns; Modern tuna chunking; Live-baiting for tunas; Advanced methods for big eye, bluefin and yellowfin tuna; Cutting edge lure-trolling tactics; Subsurface offshore trolling; Cutting edge spreader bar and dredge tactics; Secrets for catching more inshore tuna; Reading water temperature charts; Targeting trophy makos; Basic and advanced sharking techniques; Offshore kite fishing for sharks and tuna; Specialized tactics that take more big-eye tuna; How to troll up more wahoo and white marlin!
Its better to sit in a boat and think about God, than to sit in a church and think about fishing.

Offline Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2016, 10:04:57 AM »
The Seminar Series “no holds barred” format requires these experts to reveal their prime fishing spots, the best times to fish them, and the best baits and lures to use.

I find this hard to believe. I only did one of these and it was my last, because other than getting a nice bag  all I listened to was how great the speaker was at catching fish, Yea a little bit of info but nothing like they claimed it would be.

Sounds like techniques would be a great thing to get from these guys..

I know Joe went to a few after that.. maybe it got better..

I know Capt. Steve is Part of this..  from Real Fantasea Fishing..   No way is he giving up his locations..
« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 10:24:47 AM by Hotrod »

Offline IrishAyes

• Fishing At It's Finest
  • Admin
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2016, 02:22:23 PM »
Yep, been going to these for several years now. Very informative for a beginner. Memory refreshing for people who have been fishing for a while.

For the price, not a bad way of spending a winter's day. Full day of fishing talk and you will pick up some pointers thru out the day.

The give aways are down to some boat cleaning soap and a few other goodies. Not like it was several years ago. There are quite a bit of decent door prizes.

BTW, I will be going again this year.
Captain Joe of the Irish Ayes

May the holes in your net be no larger than the fish in it.  ~Irish Blessing

Offline Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2016, 03:48:36 PM »
Maybe I'll join you t^

Offline BigAl13

• Super Hero Member
  • Fish out of Keyport
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2016, 03:55:23 PM »
I may also, NJSWf roadtrip

Offline IrishAyes

• Fishing At It's Finest
  • Admin
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2016, 04:22:20 PM »
I also have Naked Eddie and possibly Johnny Oz going. We'll see who else we can muster up to go.

If you do plan on going, get your tickets ASAP. They did sell out last year.
Captain Joe of the Irish Ayes

May the holes in your net be no larger than the fish in it.  ~Irish Blessing

Offline fellinger

• Super Hero Member
    • SafeTec Training Services
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2016, 01:33:31 AM »
Hmmm I might have to see if I can get out.

Fred, fishing the "Kristy Marie" from Manasquan River Club. Channels 16/67/68.

Offline Pops Soul

• SKIP <*}}}><
  • Super Hero Member
  • SKIP <*}}}><
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2016, 07:10:51 AM »
Yes Ill be going this year, The last time i was in AC with Capt Joe we drove home in a Blizzard, Thank God for the 4 Wheel Drive, Think that was 4 years ago. TT^
It's Not A Knot Until You Pull It Tight!

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-