Author Topic: USCG OUPV (6-Pack) Capt Class - Save The Date  (Read 1595 times)

Offline fellinger

• Super Hero Member
    • SafeTec Training Services
USCG OUPV (6-Pack) Capt Class - Save The Date
« on: May 06, 2016, 05:50:54 PM »
Some of you already know that I have been looking into hosting a USCG Captains class at my EMS training center in Bensalem, PA. Well I have met with a company and we have decided to move forward with a class.

The anticipated dates for the OUPV (6-pack) class is January 12, 13, 14, 15, 19, 20, 21, 22. The Thursday/Friday classes will likely be 6pm-10pm and the Saturday/Sunday classes 8am-5pm). I am also looking into an additional weekend for the Masters upgrade.

The school is located at the intersection of Street Road and Bristol Pike in Bensalem. This is right off I95 and close to the PA/NJ Turnpike and RT1. The school is about an hour from all central and northern shore locations.

The course is being run by 3 B's and the cost is anticipated to be $850/person and includes study guide, equipment for use in class/testing, and USCG testing on the final day.

If you are interested in knowing when we open registration please let me know here or by sending me your email address.

Thanks,

Fred

Fred, fishing the "Kristy Marie" from Manasquan River Club. Channels 16/67/68.

Offline Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
Re: USCG OUPV (6-Pack) Capt Class - Save The Date
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2016, 06:47:26 PM »
 t^

Offline Hunter 2

• RFA-NJ Member
  • Super Hero Member
  • 36' Topaz Express "Hallie Loren"
Re: USCG OUPV (6-Pack) Capt Class - Save The Date
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2016, 07:51:03 PM »
 t^
Eddie "Hunter 2"
36' Topaz "Hallie Loren"    Charter boat sailing from Wagners Marina, Keyport NJ

Life is short, Fish Hard.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-