Author Topic: FRTC OPen House 8/13/16  (Read 3452 times)

Offline CELTICCROSS

• Full Member of the Den
FRTC OPen House 8/13/16
« on: August 11, 2016, 05:02:00 AM »
The Forked River Tuna Club will be having an Open House Aug 13th at 6pm at our club house. 18 Bay Ave Forked River NJ. We have a few open spots for new members. We are having Food and a Cash Bar. First drink is on me. The TV's will be on and a good time will be had by all. If you ever wanted to check out our club now is the time. We have members that range from no boats to kayaks to bay boats to offshore battlewagons. We even have some sail boaters. We fish from the surf to the canyons.  We share info to each other freely both at the club and on the water. As a member you get discount hall rentals. We have tons of activities though out the year. Pig Roasts, Crabfest, Friday Night Dinners, Raft Ups, Sunday Football, Nascar, Tournaments, Hockey and Baseball games, and much more. So stop on by and check us out. If you can't make that night PM me and I will bring you in as my guest on an another night. Hope To See You There!!!! You can Check us out on the Web at - www.forkedrivertunaclub.com
« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 05:36:14 AM by CELTICCROSS »
Eric Engard
2008 Bluewater 2850
Past Commodore-Forked River Tuna Club
South Jersey Saltwaters Anglers Club

Online Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
Re: FRTC OPen House 8/13/16
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2016, 02:13:02 PM »
 t^

Offline SHARKBITE

• Shark Bite Bucktails
  • Sponsor
  • Super Hero Member
    • Shark Bite Bucktails
Re: FRTC OPen House 8/13/16
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2016, 05:08:03 PM »
Eric, hoping to be able to catch up with you and stop by to see the club. Can't make 13th due to tournaments. Hopefully soon after.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-