Author Topic: Fluke City USA - Point Pleasant, New Jersey  (Read 1242 times)

Offline Nekid Ball Jigz

• Sponsor
  • Full Member of the Den
Fluke City USA - Point Pleasant, New Jersey
« on: August 12, 2016, 06:48:59 PM »

" Hi my name is Danny, these are two of the 3 fluke that we caught with your jigz. Fishing off of Point Pleasant N.J. I've also posted a review on your Facebook page, hope it helps, you shouldn't have any problems marketing these jigz, it really really works,

I'm going to also use it for fresh water bass fishing.

As I told you we only had 1oz jigz, once tide changed and wind picked up we couldn't hold bottom, we would have caught a hell of slot of fluke if we had heavier weights.

Off New Jersey we usually use 5, 6 and even 8 Oz when the drift is fast, if you could send some larger jigz we could catch many more fluke and sea bass which are running now.

We were on my father's fishing club boat, all old timers, hard to get them to try new things, they were all very interested in your jigz."
Daniel Vinales

Great Report Daniel, We wear out the Flounder down here with NBJ. Good to know they also work well on their Bigger Northern Cousins. Will get you some of our Big Balls ASAP.
Cheers TK

Secure NBJ PayPal Link
http://www.nekidballjigz.com/purchase-nekid-ball-jigz.html

‪#‎Fluke‬ ‪#‎FlukeFishing‬ ‪#‎BallJig‬ ‪#‎ChainJig‬ ‪#‎TampaBayFishingClub‬ ‪#‎jig‬ ‪#‎NakedBallJigs‬ ‪#‎NakedJig‬ ‪#‎NekidJig‬ ‪#‎NBJ‬ ‪#‎NekidBallJigz‬ ‪#‎FooledFishList‬ ‪#‎SaltwaterFishing‬ ‪#‎Florida‬ ‪#‎FloridaFishing‬ ‪#‎NewJersey‬ ‪#‎AtlanticFishing‬ ‪#‎NekidBallJig‬ ‪#‎Jigging‬ ‪#‎Inshore‬ ‪#‎Offshore‬ ‪#‎Fishing‬

Offline Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
Re: Fluke City USA - Point Pleasant, New Jersey
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2016, 07:29:31 PM »
 t^

Offline BigAl13

• Super Hero Member
  • Fish out of Keyport
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2016, 07:55:06 PM »
 t^
Its better to sit in a boat and think about God, than to sit in a church and think about fishing.

Offline Nekid Ball Jigz

• Sponsor
  • Full Member of the Den
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2016, 04:17:34 PM »
To all the Nekid Ball Jigz anglers who received their Free 4oz NBJ Good Luck this weekend.
Stay safe on the water, looking forward to your pics & reports.
Cheers TK

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-