Author Topic: 9/25/16 tried almost every beach on IBSP  (Read 8728 times)

Offline Takes Prizoners

• Super Hero Member
9/25/16 tried almost every beach on IBSP
« on: September 25, 2016, 09:28:33 PM »
Set out with the entire arsenal at 530. got down to IBSP about 7. My friend had tons of short fluke. I had all the bluefish bites. both of us bucktailing most of the day. Mjority of the fluke were 8-10" but had 1 14" and another 15-3/4in. Went to seaside for lunch again then stopped for some fresh mullet then headed back to different conditions and more of a crowd on the beaches. Ended up at the beach down two bit road for the last stop. Was getting more blues but I had to rig a stinger hook on the tail. My friend also got more short fluke.  Also had a very long encounter with a fox. It kept digging up bait fish some else had left behind right near our pile of stuff. It got insanely close at times. I thought it was trying to steal my bluefish in the bucket before I saw it digging up the fish. Anyway, a day with lots of action is fine with me, keepers or not. Water is still a nice temp for no waders fishing (pic is at the 1st beach we hit. took the waders off after. Water is still nice and warm)  t^
« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 10:44:55 PM by Takes Prizoners »

Offline Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
Re: 9/25/16 tried almost every beach on IBSP
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2016, 09:48:34 PM »
Great report t^

Offline fluke - u

• Super Hero Member
  • Owner @ Fluke-U Charters
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2016, 10:25:33 AM »
 t^ .......  chrz
I support our sponsors !
Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.

Offline BigAl13

• Super Hero Member
  • Fish out of Keyport
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2016, 01:03:33 PM »
 t^
Its better to sit in a boat and think about God, than to sit in a church and think about fishing.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-