Author Topic: Anyone Interested in Going Solar?  (Read 1561 times)

Offline Pfishingruven

• P-Man
  • Super Hero Member
Anyone Interested in Going Solar?
« on: November 05, 2016, 09:42:41 PM »
Hi guys! I have been a bit absent due to a new job and I apologize, but it was just too good of a position to let pass by. I figured, I would let you all know and offer up some information on my new adventures.

I am working for Trinity Solar in Wall Township, NJ in the office doing various tasks involved in solar acquisitions and installations. If you are tired of paying high electric bills for dirty energy and would like to see what you can save by going solar, sent me a message or email. I can get you on contact with a free, no obligation solar energy consultation with a solar energy expert. Why pay 3-5 cents more to the electric companies when you can create, green and renewable energy right on your roof. We offer a zero out-of-pocket free solar program or you can invest in solar yourself with various zero down financing options. Take advantage of the tax rebates and credits up for grabs!

Some background information on Trinity Solar. We are the largest privately owned solar company in the USA, the largest solar company on the East Coast. We operate in 5 states, have over 18,000 installations, more than 1000 employees, and have been in business since 1994 (doing solar since 2004). We are a very competitive company and will give you the best pricing available. Trinity is not happy if you are not saving and getting the most from solar. Not to mention, we have a top rate $$referral$$ program!!

Any questions or if you think you might be interested, contact me. I can check to see if you qualify so you don't waste any of your time. I can also get you set up with a call for an appointment and get you with one of our best consultants (although they are all the best in the business).

Thanks!!

Trinity Solar

Offline Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
Re: Anyone Interested in Going Solar?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2016, 11:15:10 PM »
 t^

Offline Fishin Dude

• Super Hero Member
  • FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2016, 02:07:53 PM »
Good luck with your new job. t^
I've spent most of my life fishing, the rest I've just wasted     <'((((><

Offline Still Running

• AKA-Rick(Dieselhp)
  • Admin
  • Super Hero Member
    • truck parts
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2016, 06:58:05 PM »
 whs
Fishing Sandy Hook and anywhere I can get on a boat.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife sells all of my fishing tackle for what she thinks I paid for it!
Www.HNCTruckParts.com

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-