Author Topic: how are sea fox boats?  (Read 2258 times)

Offline Takes Prizoners

• Super Hero Member
how are sea fox boats?
« on: April 14, 2017, 06:20:13 PM »
well, the last boat I was hoping to purchase didn't pan out. found a couple prospects the past few days. One is a sea hunt 212 center console (which is the both I'm really looking for) and the other is a 2005 sea fox 230 center console. Anyone know any sea fox owners and how they feel about their ride? I'm reading some conflicting reviews in my research. I'd much rather have the sea hunt but I can probably score the sea fox for less and not have to drive all the way out to long island to look at the sea hunt. But if it comes to that, I will. Hope some of you guys can chime in

Offline Hunter 2

• RFA-NJ Member
  • Super Hero Member
  • 36' Topaz Express "Hallie Loren"
Re: how are sea fox boats?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2017, 08:53:05 PM »
Not heavy at all, gonna get beat up in them. . My  friend just sold his 2015  25' walk around . Twin  Yamaha 150's..  he drives fast and my stomach was in my throat.  Good in calm weather .
Eddie "Hunter 2"
36' Topaz "Hallie Loren"    Charter boat sailing from Wagners Marina, Keyport NJ

Life is short, Fish Hard.

Offline Takes Prizoners

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2017, 11:20:02 AM »
Thanks Eddie.  Will definitely take in consideration

Offline Fisherman120

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2017, 01:17:01 PM »
For the money I think they're a decent boat, but they're definitley on the lighter side.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-