Author Topic: FISHERMEN/Big Fluke Today! Wednesdays Report  (Read 1209 times)

Offline 1captainron

• Sponsor
    • Capt Ron's Fishermen
FISHERMEN/Big Fluke Today! Wednesdays Report
« on: June 14, 2017, 05:33:48 PM »
FISHERMEN/Big Fluke Today! Wednesdays Report   

Morning didn't start out the way I had planned, fish either moved or didn't want to co-operate. Picked at mostly shorts with a good drift, went in search mode and found some life.

Steve "Captain Chaos" Napovier, lead the way on one drift with 3 beautiful keepers, his largest going 6.9 pounds. Had to search another area as that dried up fast. We did find very good action late morning as the bite turned on.....Never quit Eddie landed 3 beauties including his largest at 6.6 pounds, Tyler Murdoch had a 6.2, Capt. Ron Sr. landed a very nice 5.7 and the High-light of the day was the Pool fish caught by Rob Nielsen at Seven Pounds Twelve ounces! Very good short action while it lasted.

Kevin Smith took his final trip with us today after many years of being a good customer and I like to say a Friend, as he is headed to Florida on a new job.....The black clouds did clear up today and he managed to put two nice keepers and a bunch of shorts in the boat. Best of luck in your new venture my friend......Just make sure to send me a check once in a while!  Great day on the water with excellent people.....

COUPLE CHARTERS THIS COMING WEEK: WE ARE BOOKED THURSDAY & SATURDAY MORNING.

AFTERNOON FLUKE FISHING Tuesday-Sunday 3:30pm till 9:00pm  Striped Bass MONDAY Night 6:30pm-11:30pm with Capt. Dan.   For updates on Afternoon Fishing, Capt. Dan can be reached at:  (908) 930-2335

Thanks for checking in!

Capt. Ron   

Offline Salty Dog

• Super Hero Member
Re: FISHERMEN/Big Fluke Today! Wednesdays Report
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2017, 08:45:30 AM »
Looks like their starting to chew . Bon Voyage Kevin .

Offline Hunter 2

• RFA-NJ Member
  • Super Hero Member
  • 36' Topaz Express "Hallie Loren"
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2017, 09:12:33 AM »
Good news  t^
Eddie "Hunter 2"
36' Topaz "Hallie Loren"    Charter boat sailing from Wagners Marina, Keyport NJ

Life is short, Fish Hard.

Offline fluke - u

• Super Hero Member
  • Owner @ Fluke-U Charters
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2017, 02:26:35 PM »
 t^ ......  chrz
I support our sponsors !
Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-