Author Topic: FISHERMEN/Wednesdays Fishing Report....  (Read 1285 times)

Offline 1captainron

• Sponsor
    • Capt Ron's Fishermen
FISHERMEN/Wednesdays Fishing Report....
« on: June 21, 2017, 06:27:42 PM »
FISHERMEN/Wednesdays Fishing Report....   

After searching half the ocean the past couple of days looking for the bite... today, we tried another new area. Had perfect conditions with the out-going and a West wind, like they say West is best when it's right! Slugged away on the shorts & keepers for most of the Morning.

Dave Bachovin fishing the bow lead the way with 4 keepers and a bunch of shorts, a couple guys with their three but it certainly wasn't the norm...Pool changed hands several times through-out the day with Diane hanging in there with her 4 pound fish till it was topped, then topped again. Big one for the day went 6 pounds.

Not many area's holding fish just yet and to stay in Sandy Hook bay is just dying a slow death, for now. My fuel bill for the past week will prove that. Water temps are good at 70 degrees but I'm not happy with the lack of bait in the channels. Last year to date the reach channel was the place to be, right now it's a dead zone. No bait, no fish, except the occasional lost one that want's to bite. Sharks are plenty once you get deeper than 20 ft.

All we can do is work hard every-day, keep searching and praying that we will be rewarded with banner days ahead!

Back at it tomorrow.

AFTERNOON FLUKE FISHING Tuesday-Sunday 3:30pm till 9:00pm  Striped Bass MONDAY Night 6:30pm-11:30pm with Capt. Dan.   For updates on Afternoon Fishing, Capt. Dan can be reached at:  (908) 930-2335

MACY'S FIREWORKS CRUISE JULY 4TH RESERVE NOW!! $50 per ticket, Limited Space available.

Thanks for checking in!

Capt. Ron

Offline 89stang1

• Pullin Drag
Re: FISHERMEN/Wednesdays Fishing Report....
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2017, 07:20:38 AM »
Thanks for report capt i hope sandy hook fluking picks up im heading out sunday
John
Raritan Bay Stripers & Fluke
SV-18GT Fisher Marine "Grey Thunder" aluminum bassboat Mercury outboard

Offline fluke - u

• Super Hero Member
  • Owner @ Fluke-U Charters
Re: FISHERMEN/Wednesdays Fishing Report....
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2017, 10:45:20 AM »
 t^ .. Thanks for the report Capt.  .... chrz
I support our sponsors !
Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-