Author Topic: FISHERMEN/Mondays Fishing Report.....  (Read 704 times)

Offline 1captainron

• Sponsor
    • Capt Ron's Fishermen
FISHERMEN/Mondays Fishing Report.....
« on: July 17, 2017, 05:05:36 PM »
FISHERMEN/Mondays Fishing Report.....   

Today we had some folks do well and some not so well. Big Bill who has been around the boats for many years fished with his son and put a nice catch of Fluke & Big Sea Bass in the cooler. Rocco Farina who hasn't missed a Birthday trip since 1995 was with us today once again landing a Couple beauties and taking the pool with a nice 5 pound fish.

Couple others had 3 keepers including John Frade who got it done fishing in the bow, along with a bunch of nice Sea Bass around the boat. Tara & Son were back for the first trip this season and also had some nice Fluke along with Sea Bass for a nice dinner. Couple of my better Jig fishermen, Alex, Jake, Joe & Moe had a tough time with mostly short fish today, they had the action but just couldn't find the Big ones. Trust me guys, I feel your pain more than you know!

Bring extra tackle though as we loose a bunch of rigs if you drag them on the bottom. If we don't fish the sticky stuff we catch sharks and not much of anything else, just the way it's been this season, so please come prepared.

Never had to work so hard in all my career to get it done!

We are Booked this Wednesday, Friday & Saturday Morning. Thanks for checking in.

Capt. Ron

Offline fluke - u

• Super Hero Member
  • Owner @ Fluke-U Charters
Re: FISHERMEN/Mondays Fishing Report.....
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2017, 08:11:32 PM »
 t^ ........  chrz
I support our sponsors !
Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-