Author Topic: FISHERMEN/Tuesdays Fluke Fishing Report....  (Read 886 times)

Offline 1captainron

• Sponsor
    • Capt Ron's Fishermen
FISHERMEN/Tuesdays Fluke Fishing Report....
« on: August 01, 2017, 04:30:58 PM »
FISHERMEN/Tuesdays Fluke Fishing Report....

Today, I am amazed we caught what we did with the conditions we had.

Just about zero drift every where we fished but the guys jigging got it done with several guys catching their 3, including Joe Sullivan fishing the bow. Joe has paid his dues this season and was finally rewarded with a beautiful 7 pound 8 ounce Fluke to take the pool. He also had his 3 keepers, a bunch of almost fish and a couple nice Sea Bass.

Big Dave fishing the stern and Dave Bachovin fishing the pulpit had three nice fish also. Bait fishermen did well with the Sea Bass but the lack of drift certainly hurt their production on Fluke. Had my Son, Ron Jr. the Rock Star back from the road, out with me today.....When he finally caught a keeper I made a joke about how it took him so long to represent, the guys got a kick outta that, then he went on to catch some nice Sea Bass and another keeper Fluke!

Once again, we had several fish that went 3 to 6 pounds, that's why we fish the Ocean Guys! Dano had one of the Big ones at 6 plus, Dave had one 6 pounds as the lead for the pool changed hands several times.

Weather looks great all week......it's Fluke time, FINALLY!!!!!

CHARTERED FRIDAY & SATURDAY this week.

Capt.Ron

Offline Treebeard

• Super Hero Member
Re: FISHERMEN/Tuesdays Fluke Fishing Report....
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2017, 04:52:29 PM »
Ok...I can take no more!! See you in the morning Capt.  slt

If any of my friends care to fish with a legend tomorrow.. climb aboard the Fisherman in the morning and set up on the stern.. next to Ron Sr.. I'll be on the bow hackin  away...   chrz chrz

Offline fluke - u

• Super Hero Member
  • Owner @ Fluke-U Charters
Re: FISHERMEN/Tuesdays Fluke Fishing Report....
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2017, 09:40:54 AM »
 t^
I support our sponsors !
Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-