Author Topic: 8/20 Squan PB  (Read 1055 times)

Offline Takes Prizoners

• Super Hero Member
8/20 Squan PB
« on: August 20, 2017, 05:01:42 PM »
Hit up a party boat for fluke with my buddy. Arrived about 45 minutes before departure to a crowded boat. Hasn't been like that any other time we've gone there. I guess with the closure approaching, everyone wants to get in on them. Anyway, headed straight out of the inlet and into the next parking lot. Had action right away. Believe 1 person had 2 keepers on that drift alone. Action all around the boat. Bait caught just as many as jigs. In the end, nothing for me or my friend to bring home, but we caught a few shorts of fluke and sea bass as well as some skates. Donated about $50 to Neptune's living room. Next weekend going to try some inshore action for mahi if the weather is with us. Had a little ooopsie getting the boat on the trailer a couple weeks ago. Fiberglass guy is coming out this week to make the repair

Offline Salty Dog

• Super Hero Member
Re: 8/20 Squan PB
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2017, 06:04:17 PM »
It can be tough at the ramp ,with the wind and tide not in your favor . slt

Offline fluke - u

• Super Hero Member
  • Owner @ Fluke-U Charters
Re: 8/20 Squan PB
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2017, 07:15:42 AM »
 t^ .....  chrz
I support our sponsors !
Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

rfasig.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-