Author Topic: Day on the Bay- Open Boat - Sandy Hook / Raritan Bay  (Read 3064 times)

Offline double3fd

Day on the Bay- Open Boat - Sandy Hook / Raritan Bay
« on: June 14, 2017, 10:57:17 AM »
Tired of all the crowded party boats? Want to learn how to fish?  Learn basic boating? But not overpay?  Curious on saltwater fishing or boating but afraid to try?

Come spend a Day on the Bay with Captain Louis of the Glassmaster 180.  Fully licensed and fully insured.

I will take you out on my 20 foot Fish n' Ski.  90hp Mercury Outboard. 

I will expose you, your friends, and family, to boating and fishing.  Come learn techniques on how to fish, where to fish, what bait to use, boating techniques, safety and more!

I was never exposed to saltwater fishing as a kid.  I am a self taught angler and boater and I am here to share my passion for fishing and boating with you!  I have over 8 years of boating and saltwater fishing experience.  My rates are extremely cheap.  This is extra cash, not my source of income.  So you will be amazed on how cheap it is to spend a Day on the Bay!

This is a great opportunity to break away from freshwater fishing, or being on a tin can lake boat.  One Day on the Bay and you'll be hooked!

So don't delay and call today to schedule an appointment for a Day on the Bay!

5 seats available per trip

2,3,4,5 hour trips

Captain Louis 908-635-2518

-Angry Snapper- "A bad day of fishing is better than a good day at work"

Offline fluke - u

• Super Hero Member
  • Owner @ Fluke-U Charters
Re: Day on the Bay- Open Boat - Sandy Hook / Raritan Bay
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2017, 03:39:41 PM »
 t^
I support our sponsors !
Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-