Author Topic: Sport Fishing Fort Lauderdale Topshotfishing Happy Day Today  (Read 742 times)

Offline Capt. Zsak

• Top Shot Fishing
  • Sponsor
Sport Fishing Fort Lauderdale Topshotfishing Happy Day Today
« on: September 17, 2017, 10:23:11 AM »

Fort Lauderdale Fishing with Top Shot Sportfishing Charter Boat and Capt. Zsak

Rudy Wolf and his wife, a repeat customer out on his 6th trip with us, chartered the Top Shot Sportfishing charter boat team to do some deep sea charter boat sport fishing in Fort Lauderdale, FL.  As we greeted Dr. Wolf upon boarding the boat, I asked him what type of fishing he would like to do; he responded, “The usual, Captain”. 

Fifteen minutes after leaving the dock, lines were in 120 ft. of water at the sea buoy in Fort Lauderdale, 1.8 miles from shore.  If you venture off another ¼ of a mile, you would be in 500 ft. of water due to our extreme drop off.  We started out trolling with two #8 plainers down and four surface baits, zigzagging back and forth from 80 ft. of water out to 190 ft., going over some of our 34 artificial wrecks in Fort Lauderdale.  Dr. Wolf enjoyed himself catching seven Kingfish and ten Bonitos.

While trolling over one of our wrecks located in 210 ft. of water, a swing and a miss behind the center rigger.  Mark, our mate, remarked – “I think that’s him.”  On the third try, we finally hooked up!!!  The Sailfish came out of the water and started to tail-walk.  Mark started clearing the plainer rods to get them out of the way.  Fifteen feet from the boat, as the bait was splashing on the surface, another Sailfish appeared trying to eat it.  Mark now had his hands full as he tried to hook and play with the other Sailfish.  What a sight!!!  But the 2nd Sailfish was not hooked and swam away.  After a fifteen minute battle with the first Sailfish, Dr. Wolf was doing great.  All of a sudden out of nowhere comes a boat heading straight for my transom to see what I was doing.  I got on the radio and told him we had a Sailfish on and that the fish was right in front of him.  He reacted to late when he stopped his boat and cut the Sailfish off.  I could not believe that the captain did not pay attention to what he was doing when he cut the Sailfish off.  Well, Dr. Wolf will have to wait until his next charter to go for the Sailfish again – at least, he had a good fifteen minute fight.

It was time to head back to the dock.   The angler retired into the a/c salon and enjoyed the relaxing trip back to the dock at Bahia Bar Yachting Center, 801 Seabreeze Blvd. Fort Lauderdale 33316.  At the dock, our mate, Mark, filet out the fish.

For a successful and adventurous deep sea fishing charter in Fort Lauderdale FL for Sailfish, Shark, Bonito, Mackerel, Swordfish, Snapper, Wahoo, Tuna, Mahi Mahi and Grouper, contact Captain Zsak. - 954-309-7457 or email us at tzsak@bellsouth.net   Website:  www.topshotfishing.com

Offline fluke - u

• Super Hero Member
  • Owner @ Fluke-U Charters
Re: Sport Fishing Fort Lauderdale Topshotfishing Happy Day Today
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2017, 04:31:24 PM »
 t^ .......  chrz
I support our sponsors !
Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-