Author Topic: Fishing In Fort Lauderdale Topshotfishing Happy Day Today  (Read 970 times)

Offline Capt. Zsak

• Top Shot Fishing
  • Sponsor
Fishing In Fort Lauderdale Topshotfishing Happy Day Today
« on: October 24, 2017, 07:34:39 PM »

Fort Lauderdale Fishing with Top Shot Sportfishing Charter Boat and Capt. Zsak

Cosmin Mandachescu, Scott Ambrose and Karl Bjornsson chartered the Top Shot Sportfishing charter boat team to do some deep sea charter boat sport fishing in Fort Lauderdale, FL.   Conditions for the day were 2 to 4 ft. seas, partly cloudy with easterly winds blowing 15 mph.  Cosmin is a repeat customer of the Top Shot Sportfishing team – this trip is his 5th fishing excursion with us – this was a shared party.

Fifteen minutes after leaving the dock, lines were in 120 ft. of water at the sea buoy in Fort Lauderdale, 1.8 miles from shore.  We started out trolling with two plainers down both with double hooked Bonita strips with sea witches in front.  For surface baits we went with four Ballyhoos.

I made a few turns into shallower waters and got the plainer bite.  The first fish in the boat was a Kingfish weighing 10 lbs.   I continued trolling and found a few Bonitos and another two Kingfish in 175 ft. of water, which were a little deeper off the reef line.   All the anglers took turns reeling in their catches.  While going over reefs, sunken wrecks and rock structures looking for more fish, I came across five or six birds working offshore - they were in a pack flying over some fish.  We headed right for them in 500 ft. of water.  As soon as we got to the birds diving, I made a pass and we caught a Black Fin Tuna and a Mahi Mahi.  I stayed in the area going back and forth catching another eight Tunas and a small Wahoo

With a total catch of nine Tunas, one Mahi Mahi, one Wahoo and three Kingfish, it was time to head back to the dock.   The anglers retired into the a/c salon and enjoyed the relaxing trip back to the dock at Bahia Bar Yachting Center, 801 Seabreeze Blvd. Fort Lauderdale 33316. 

For a successful and adventurous deep sea fishing charter in Fort Lauderdale FL for Sailfish, Shark, Bonito, Mackerel, Swordfish, Snapper, Wahoo, Tuna, Mahi Mahi and Grouper, contact Captain Zsak. - 954-309-7457 or email us at tzsak@bellsouth.net   Website:  www.topshotfishing.com

Offline fluke - u

• Super Hero Member
  • Owner @ Fluke-U Charters
Re: Fishing In Fort Lauderdale Topshotfishing Happy Day Today
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2017, 10:06:17 AM »
 t^ .....  chrz
I support our sponsors !
Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.

Online Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
Re: Fishing In Fort Lauderdale Topshotfishing Happy Day Today
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2017, 09:25:09 PM »
 t^

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-