Author Topic: Fishing Fort Lauderdale Topshotfishing Happy Day Today Sailfish  (Read 826 times)

Offline Capt. Zsak

• Top Shot Fishing
  • Sponsor
Fishing Fort Lauderdale Topshotfishing Happy Day Today Sailfish
« on: October 28, 2017, 08:39:25 AM »

Fort Lauderdale Fishing with Top Shot Sportfishing Charter Boat and Capt. Zsak

Thomas Fischer (what a great last name) along with his two young daughters, Flora and Viola, and his friends, Jesper Jensen and Thomas Ihlemann, all from Denmark chartered the Top Shot Sportfishing charter boat team to do some deep sea charter boat sport fishing in Fort Lauderdale, FL.  As they boarded the boat, they were greeted by the Top Shot Sportfishing team and were asked what type of fishing they would like to do.  Their reply was that they wanted to see some action and take eating fishing home for dinner. 

Fifteen to twenty minutes after leaving the dock, lines were in 120 ft. of water at the sea buoy in Fort Lauderdale, 1.8 miles from shore.  We started out trolling with two #8 plainers with sea witches in front of double hooked Bonito strips.  For surface baits we went with two Ballyhoos and two bonito strips.

Before Mark, our mate, could put the second plainer rod out, the first plainer rod tripped – hooked up!  The line exited the reel fast - Viola was our angler.  As Viola retrieved the line and Mark grabbed a hold of the trace to wire in the fish, I saw a black shadow – It’s a Sailfish.  This Sailfish never showed itself until he was by the side of the boat.  Pictures were taken and the Sailfish was released – great job Viola!   

From there I headed to the east of Fort Lauderdale.  For the last few days, the Mahi Mahi bite has been on.  In 490 ft. of water, there was a color change with some sargassum weeds floating.   I headed to the south as I could see birds in the distance working the area. As we got close to the birds, both riggers came down – Mahi Mahi!  Both plainers rod tripped.  With four Mahi Mahi’s on the end of the line, Mark had his hands full.  The action continued throughout the trip – winding up with 14 Mahi Mahi’s, 5 Barracudas and one Sailfish.  Mission accomplished – lots of action and eating fish to go.

It was time to head back to the dock.   The anglers retired into the a/c salon and enjoyed the relaxing trip back to the dock at Bahia Bar Yachting Center, 801 Seabreeze Blvd. Fort Lauderdale 33316.  At the dock, Mark fillet out their dinner.

For a successful and adventurous deep sea fishing charter in Fort Lauderdale FL for Sailfish, Shark, Bonito, Mackerel, Swordfish, Snapper, Wahoo, Tuna, Mahi Mahi and Grouper, contact Captain Zsak. - 954-309-7457 or email us at tzsak@bellsouth.net   Website:  www.topshotfishing.com

Offline fluke - u

• Super Hero Member
  • Owner @ Fluke-U Charters
Re: Fishing Fort Lauderdale Topshotfishing Happy Day Today Sailfish
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2017, 10:59:18 AM »
 t^  ........................  chrz
I support our sponsors !
Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-