Author Topic: Florida Fishing is Hot in November  (Read 914 times)

Offline harbison

• Super Hero Member
Florida Fishing is Hot in November
« on: November 05, 2017, 04:42:49 PM »
 slt Florida Fishing is Hot in November
We who call Florida home are proud of our state. Call us a Florida Cracker

and we will thank you for the compliment.

We are proud of our weather; 80 degrees in November...this is

We have a great deal to be proud of.
We are proud of our strong family ties; ties centered around outdoor sports. My granddaughter, Mrs. Danielle Bird. Danielle and family now live in Latexo, Texas:

Danielle is raising my great grand sons to appreciate, and be part of, the great outdoors:
9 year old Briley Bird:

10 year old Braxton Bird:

The family that fishes, hunts, together...stays together.

We are friendly peoples who cherish everlasting friendship; friendship built upon mutual respect. Mr. John Martin, Florida Fisherman ll fishing coach, is a dear friend who takes his education & fishing very serious. John is very proud to be a graduate of the University of Florida; the University of Florida, one of the nations best:

John just returned from a Florida Fisherman ll 44 hour full moon snapper, grouper, trip. This dedicated, always willing to help, man of the sea teaches by example:

Another gentleman whom I am proud to call a friend,
Mr. Rodrick Mack:

Offline harbison

• Super Hero Member
Re: Florida Fishing is Hot in November
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2017, 04:43:41 PM »
With cooler water temperatures the grouper and mangrove snapper fishing have exploded:

The Flying Hub ll, a boat that re-defines the word FAST,

has also been bringing home outstanding catches. The Flying Hub can easily fish the far reaches of the fabulous Florida Middle Grounds & beyond on a one day trip:

In Florida our 'cold of November' is 80 degrees, plenty of sunshine, the best of friends, and, oh yes!
Florida Fishing is Hot in November.

Due to pneumonia I have been off for several weeks. Hope to be back very soon with first hand, on the water, in the field, reports with more action packed videos.
Bob Harbison Florida Outdoor Writers Association

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

rfasig.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-