Author Topic: Sporfishing Fishing Fort Lauderdale Topshotfishing Happy Day Today Sai  (Read 1081 times)

Offline Capt. Zsak

• Top Shot Fishing
  • Sponsor
Fort Lauderdale Fishing with Top Shot Sportfishing Charter Boat and Capt. Zsak

Felipe Lahersseai and sons Felipe, Mikel, Manuel, Ricardo and Luis chartered the Top Shot Sportfishing charter boat team to do some, deep-sea charter boat sport fishing in Fort Lauderdale, FL.  Conditions for the day were cloudy skies with the wind direction out of the east and the seas were 3 to 5 feet with temperatures in the mid 70's. 

We started out the morning trolling in 150 ft. of water with four surface Ballyhoo baits and two deep plainer lines fishing the reef area.  We trolled up and down the reef from deeper waters into shallower waters, trying to find fish going over rock structures, reef and wreck structures.  I made a turn offshore north of Fort Lauderdale and went out to deeper waters, hoping to find indicators that fish were around, such as birds, floating boards or a weed line.  While heading offshore, I spotted a few birds diving, so I trolled our baits over to that spot,  As soon as we passed the birds, two lines came down, and we had double header Mahi Mahi’s on the line.  The boys grabbed the rods and started fighting the Mahi Mahi’s.  The Mahi’s fought hard, pulling drag out and swimming back and forth, jumping and sounding.  The boys did a good job and brought the Mahi’s to the back of the transom, where our mate, Marc, gaffed the fish and put them in the fish box. 

We went back to trolling and continued searching the area.  I headed towards even deeper waters, got out to 500 feet and found a rip line.   While working the rip lines, I saw a school of flying fish get out of the water.  Two of our rigger lines came down, and two Sailfish were on.  Both of the Sailfish jumped out of the water showing their magnificent colors and tail-walking.  One of the Sailfish came off the hook, but we still had the other one on.  Luis was the angler, and did a great job, fighting the Sailfish.  He managed to bring the Sailfish along the side of the boat for picture taking, and the Sailfish was released to fight another day. We went back to trolling the area and worked the rip line for the remainder of the trip with no more bites.

It was now time to head back to the dock.   The anglers retired into the a/c salon and enjoyed the relaxing trip back to the dock at Bahia Bar Yachting Center, 801 Seabreeze Blvd. Fort Lauderdale 33316.   

For a successful and adventurous deep sea fishing charter in Fort Lauderdale FL for Sailfish, Shark, Bonito, Mackerel, Swordfish, Snapper, Wahoo, Tuna, Mahi Mahi and Grouper, contact Captain Zsak. - 954-309-7457 or email us at tzsak@bellsouth.net   Website:  www.topshotfishing.com

Online Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
Re: Sporfishing Fishing Fort Lauderdale Topshotfishing Happy Day Today Sai
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2018, 10:43:34 PM »
 t^

Offline Hunter 2

• RFA-NJ Member
  • Super Hero Member
  • 36' Topaz Express "Hallie Loren"
Re: Sporfishing Fishing Fort Lauderdale Topshotfishing Happy Day Today Sai
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2018, 02:45:50 PM »
 t^
Eddie "Hunter 2"
36' Topaz "Hallie Loren"    Charter boat sailing from Wagners Marina, Keyport NJ

Life is short, Fish Hard.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-