Author Topic: Free Pallets  (Read 2446 times)

Offline Takes Prizoners

• Super Hero Member
Free Pallets
« on: February 04, 2018, 04:35:29 PM »
Anyone need pallets?  I have a warehouse full and get them on the regular. Unfortunately because I work with a bunch of lazy asses, it falls back on me to get rid of them.  If I remember correctly, we have a couple or few creative minds here who do woodworking. Not looking to sell them, they are free. They are located in Hillsborough. If you want large amounts, I can figure out a way to get them to you with my box truck

Offline Salty Dog

• Super Hero Member
Re: Free Pallets
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2018, 08:41:36 PM »
Appreciate that you thought of us . clp

Offline Hunter 2

• RFA-NJ Member
  • Super Hero Member
  • 36' Topaz Express "Hallie Loren"
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2018, 09:08:59 AM »
I’m pretty sure you can find someone to buy them from you too.  Fishing gear $
Eddie "Hunter 2"
36' Topaz "Hallie Loren"    Charter boat sailing from Wagners Marina, Keyport NJ

Life is short, Fish Hard.

Offline Takes Prizoners

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2018, 12:14:33 PM »
I’m pretty sure you can find someone to buy them from you too.  Fishing gear $

Believe me I know. It used to pay for our trips on the smaller boat we had years ago. problem is most places now only accept standard 40x48 pallets. Unfortunately nearly 90% of the pallets we get are 42x42. I used to have a place that took them but they've been over run with them so they aren't accepting them anymore.  The new place we found that would take them, would just take them and not give us a rate. Aside from that downside, It's always an extra 3+ hours to my day between sorting, loading, transporting, unloading, and returning home.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-