Author Topic: Lacy Township and Barnegat Bay fishing info please  (Read 1729 times)

Offline bossross

Lacy Township and Barnegat Bay fishing info please
« on: March 23, 2018, 04:10:33 PM »
Hey Guys,

I have been fishing out of Manasquan Inlet for years. I have an opportunity to potentially purchase a house in Lanoka Harbor. I'd be able to keep the boat there and call it my home port. Question is I have no experience fishing the bay down there or fishing out of barnegat inlet. I've heard all the stories about the inlet, frankly, I am not too worried about that. I'm sure I can figure out how to best navigate the inlet (even if I have to hire someone locally to show me the ropes a few times.)

Question I have for you guys is how is the fishing down there? I guess I would go north to IBSP and SeaSide for the striper runs, but I'm thinking that going to the Rocks would be too far.

I have a lot of respect for the guys on this forum, so I immediately thought to ask you what your thoughts are on this?

Thanks in advance.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-