Author Topic: Lacy Township and Barnegat Bay fishing info please  (Read 1732 times)

Offline bossross

Lacy Township and Barnegat Bay fishing info please
« on: March 23, 2018, 04:10:33 PM »
Hey Guys,

I have been fishing out of Manasquan Inlet for years. I have an opportunity to potentially purchase a house in Lanoka Harbor. I'd be able to keep the boat there and call it my home port. Question is I have no experience fishing the bay down there or fishing out of barnegat inlet. I've heard all the stories about the inlet, frankly, I am not too worried about that. I'm sure I can figure out how to best navigate the inlet (even if I have to hire someone locally to show me the ropes a few times.)

Question I have for you guys is how is the fishing down there? I guess I would go north to IBSP and SeaSide for the striper runs, but I'm thinking that going to the Rocks would be too far.

I have a lot of respect for the guys on this forum, so I immediately thought to ask you what your thoughts are on this?

Thanks in advance.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-