Author Topic: BEWARE OF ELITE MOBILE DETAILING PORT MONMOUTH  (Read 1440 times)

Offline bowguide

BEWARE OF ELITE MOBILE DETAILING PORT MONMOUTH
« on: April 25, 2018, 09:41:10 AM »
Where to start.......Zac came highly recommended from a close and trusted friend when I realized my detailers # didnt transfer to my new phone when I upgraded. I called Zac and explained my situation which was,I had a 28' boat that had not been detailed in two years to which he replied "no problem.We set a date and after 4 cancellations due to weather he showed up at 9am......so far so good.......I thought it was odd when my wife (who was home recovering from spine surgery) let me know that they would be done before she got home from her drs appt(4pm).Ive had this boat for 9 years now and no one has ever finished in under a day and a half. Sure enough when I got home I was extremely disappointed by the job they had done, it really looked no different then when I had left. Ithas always gleamed in the sun after a detail but not this time,in addition they were extremely sloppy as was evidenced by the amount of cleaner(wax maybe?)left on the thru hulls and boat stripe.They also ripped off a cover that was made to go over the original oil reserve fill that was covered when I switched to four strokes.
I sent pics to my friend that had referred him and he could not believe the job and said I had every right to be furious,I also had two other"boat owner friends" come by and look first hand and they couldnt believe that someone could believe this was even a half way decent detail job.
I reached out with pictures to zac and after two more phone calls he got back to me the afternoon of the next day,he said he knew about the damage but yet said nothing and would refund me 25% of the price,an astounding$830 which should have been $207.50 but instead of sending me that in a check two weeks later(last night) he pay pal &150 to my wifes acct and no answer when I asked him why.
Long story short DO NOT USE THESE GUYS FOR BOATS AS THEY HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO DETAIL A BOAT.BTW they also waxed right over the water line instead of cleaning it first.All pictures and text messages can be provided for verification and the boat is still waiting for the next detailer who is coming this week

Offline fluke - u

• Super Hero Member
  • Owner @ Fluke-U Charters
Re: BEWARE OF ELITE MOBILE DETAILING PORT MONMOUTH
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2018, 09:44:18 AM »
 nosmly ... That sucks. I know the feeling when someone does a crap job and expects a full payment. Good luck with the new detail and be sure to follow up. Some of us are looking for a good guy..... chrz
I support our sponsors !
Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

rfasig.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-