Author Topic: pier fishing  (Read 6347 times)

Offline yely81

pier fishing
« on: May 05, 2018, 05:52:16 PM »
Hi all,
I'm new here and I have no idea where to go fishing. I'm looking for a saltwater pier that is family friendly. I want something that's not too far. I'm in Bucks County PA by the Burlington/Bristol Bridge. Thank you in advance.   

Offline yely81

pier fishing
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2018, 05:54:25 PM »
Hi all,
I'm new here and I have no idea where to go fishing. I'm looking for a saltwater pier that is family friendly. I want something that's not too far. I'm in Bucks County PA by the Burlington/Bristol Bridge. Thank you in advance. 
P.S. If you have any info on hours, parking, and/or bathrooms, I would greatly appreciate it.    

Offline fluke - u

• Super Hero Member
  • Owner @ Fluke-U Charters
Re: pier fishing
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2018, 06:42:40 PM »
 grtn wa
I support our sponsors !
Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.

Offline Takes Prizoners

• Super Hero Member
Re: pier fishing
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2018, 06:57:02 PM »
Keansburg pier is very friendly. Just have to get there when they open to get a good spot.  It will get crowded as the day goes on. Would also recommend investing in a pier/bridge net. It stands tall over the water.  If you can't find one, whoever has one on the pier will usually help you out. Kathy is very friendly and usually has bait for sale. The cool thing is, if the kids get bored fishing, it's in a small amusement park.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-