Author Topic: 5/28 Sandy Hook  (Read 6952 times)

Offline Takes Prizoners

• Super Hero Member
5/28 Sandy Hook
« on: May 28, 2018, 11:20:00 AM »
Feet in the sand at 6. Worked my way up to the tip from the North Beach with a popper, metal lip swimmer, and SP minnows. Had only 1 hit which was a bluefish on the first cast of the metal lip swimmer but it never found the hook. Guys on the end were starting to get into blues then of course a party boat comes right up on them. Threw the bag at the tip, then worked my way back with a darter and the metal lip. One guy walking the same direction had a short striper on a yellow bucktail. Didn't see or hear much else. Once I got back to the path to the parking lot, they were closing off the area north I guess because of the birds. Hit the road and just got home around 11.

Might get a slip in Keyport for the boat. A good chunk of change less than the marina I wanted to get in. Then I'll get out a lot more

Offline Fishin Dude

• Super Hero Member
  • FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN
Re: 5/28 Sandy Hook
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2018, 08:16:27 PM »
Great exercise,more fish next time, that's all. Good luck with your slip decision.
I've spent most of my life fishing, the rest I've just wasted     <'((((><

Offline fluke - u

• Super Hero Member
  • Owner @ Fluke-U Charters
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2018, 09:20:03 PM »
 t^ whs
I support our sponsors !
Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.

Offline BigAl13

• Super Hero Member
  • Fish out of Keyport
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2018, 03:59:25 AM »
 t^
Its better to sit in a boat and think about God, than to sit in a church and think about fishing.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-