Author Topic: Roosters Flukin 6-1-2018  (Read 1268 times)

Offline Peterooster

• Peterooster
Roosters Flukin 6-1-2018
« on: June 01, 2018, 06:23:37 PM »
Pouring rain as I left my house in North Brunswick and all the way to the parking lot of Atlantic Highlands Harbor, sat with Tom till eight AM. Off we went to the Navesink River in light fog and Easterly wind. Started out about a half mile from the Oceanic Bridge and let the tide take us through the bridge (nice drift). Tom`s line was not in the water one minute when he called “net”. 20” Fluke, later I added an 18.5”.
Must be bad luck catching first keeper so quick as the rest of the fish were shorts. Other fish landed were Sea Robins and a lone Bluefish. Tide started to slacken as we went back to the breakwater at the harbor to finish the trip.As the tide started out there were many short Fluke caught here. Large Killies along with Sea Robin strips were the bait of choice. Pete
PETE  (°_)°)

Offline BigAl13

• Super Hero Member
  • Fish out of Keyport
Re: Roosters Flukin 6-1-2018
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2018, 05:39:44 AM »
 t^
Its better to sit in a boat and think about God, than to sit in a church and think about fishing.

Offline fluke - u

• Super Hero Member
  • Owner @ Fluke-U Charters
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2018, 09:51:19 AM »
 t^
I support our sponsors !
Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.

Offline Hunter 2

• RFA-NJ Member
  • Super Hero Member
  • 36' Topaz Express "Hallie Loren"
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2018, 05:39:05 AM »
 slt
Eddie "Hunter 2"
36' Topaz "Hallie Loren"    Charter boat sailing from Wagners Marina, Keyport NJ

Life is short, Fish Hard.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

rfasig.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-