Author Topic: BIG FLUKE 8.4 BEAUTY TODAY  (Read 1389 times)

Offline Prowler5

• Capt. Scott Hilliard
  • Sponsor
BIG FLUKE 8.4 BEAUTY TODAY
« on: June 23, 2018, 03:49:49 PM »
Big Fluke 8.4 Beauty! Hey gang, only 3 open boats sailed this morning from Atlantic Highlands Harbor. Us and the two half day boats, the Star and Sea Tiger. The Sea Hawk and Fisherman had charters. I kind of knew we'd be getting out today from the emails (even with the rain). I was pleasantly surprised as we ended up with 27 customers today. The deckhand from the Anger, Louis Mazzuca, is with out with me today and he brought a couple regulars from the Angler with him. One being Chet Turko who landed another beauty 8.4 lbs. It's actually pretty nice out here. Not raining and very calm. We're banging away at keepers and shorts. I'll add some more pics later this afternoon. And, as I posted, the new Prowler5 shirts are in. They come in grey, black and navy blue. Thanks Jose of the Angler they came out great. Capt. Jack will be at the helm tomorrow, Sun. June 24th. with Mark Burulia, John McGivney and Zavier, the working man. I was telling Capt. Mikey of the Sea Hawk, that kid is so good, he's a natural. I'll be back at the helm on Monday morning for Senior Day, $45 fare. That trip seems to be working out well. Also, $5 off the fare for police officers and firemen of this great country of ours. Thank you to the great women and men who serve. 8:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Come on out and do some fishing with us. We look forward to seeing you at the dock and having you on the boat. Thx., Capt. Scott
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 04:25:56 PM by Prowler5 »

Capt. Scott Hilliard
The Prowler 5

Online Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
Re: BIG FLUKE 8.4 BEAUTY TODAY
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2018, 05:47:17 PM »
 clp t^

Offline Salty Dog

• Super Hero Member
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2018, 06:37:55 AM »
 slt

Offline BigAl13

• Super Hero Member
  • Fish out of Keyport
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2018, 06:03:02 PM »
 t^
Its better to sit in a boat and think about God, than to sit in a church and think about fishing.

Offline fluke - u

• Super Hero Member
  • Owner @ Fluke-U Charters
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2018, 10:19:08 AM »
 t^ ...............  chrz
I support our sponsors !
Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

rfasig.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-