Author Topic: A lot has changed  (Read 25 times)

Offline BigAl13

• Super Hero Member
  • Fish out of Keyport
A lot has changed
« on: April 15, 2024, 12:20:44 AM »
Fourteen years ago I stumbled across this website. At that time, you could not go a day without checking the forums. I made a ton of friends, lost a bunch here too. I've seen guys get hurt, get divorced, bury children, you name it. But the common denominator is this website started it all. OG members are now the best charter boats in the state, some even went on to open restaurants that sell out nightly. We all have Rod to thank for that.  Its not as convenient as facebook, or instagram but make a post once in a while. Keep this going. To all the friends Ive made over the years here  Thank You.
Its better to sit in a boat and think about God, than to sit in a church and think about fishing.

Offline Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
Re: A lot has changed
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2024, 06:39:48 AM »
Yea..  It changed a lot of lives Al.. including mine...  But  It's ok..  nothing last forever...

The site still get alot of hits from google  from people reading and learning...

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-