Author Topic: Prowler 5 : Sat.,August 18th Update Fluke and Sea Bass Report  (Read 946 times)

Offline Prowler5

• Capt. Scott Hilliard
  • Sponsor
Prowler 5 : Sat.,August 18th Update Fluke and Sea Bass Report
« on: August 19, 2018, 10:27:30 AM »
Update Fluke and Sea Bass report Saturday August 18th  Hey gang it was a good call not to shape up down there this morning. Only one half day boat sailed today. Everyone else is tied to the dock. Rainy nasty east wind. We had 70 customers on the boat yesterday. Normally we don't carry that many but I had a group of 25 show up at 7:55 a.m.  We went off shore again where we've been fishing. We had tough conditions, fast drift to start the day, as conditions slowed down we started to pick away at fish. Nothing great yesterday. Doctor Ford had his limit on fluke. Only about 9 or 10 keeper fluke with around 35 keeper sea bass on the boat yesterday day. Captain Jack had a private corporate charter and went back to that same area off shore and did very well last night on the 3:30 pm trip. I'm not liking the forecast for Monday. I don't think we'll be able to get out in the ocean tomorrow but I'll be down there to light up and see what goes on thanks. Captain Scott

Capt. Scott Hilliard
The Prowler 5

Offline Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
Re: Prowler 5 : Sat.,August 18th Update Fluke and Sea Bass Report
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2018, 10:29:50 AM »
 nosmly   Was The "sailing Boat" Full?

Offline fluke - u

• Super Hero Member
  • Owner @ Fluke-U Charters
Re: Prowler 5 : Sat.,August 18th Update Fluke and Sea Bass Report
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2018, 07:03:23 PM »
 t^
I support our sponsors !
Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-