Author Topic: Finally got bored enough  (Read 1736 times)

Offline Takes Prizoners

• Super Hero Member
Finally got bored enough
« on: October 17, 2018, 01:06:24 PM »
Weekend turned out to be a bust. Was very very pissed. Saturday got blown to crap because I had to pick up a rental truck for work. Was all set for action Sunday. Then got down to the boat around 6am and it wouldn't start. Of course I took my jump box and diagnostic tools out a week ago to use at home. Ran to Home Depot but they open at 7. Hit Quick Chek thinking they might have a set in their little auto section. Bought the cables and hooked the battery up to the car to charge. No glory.

Plan B, pack back up and hit the jetty at squan. Got down there and my friend slipped on the rocks spilling everything in his bucket. He said F&^% it and bolted. I fished everything out of the crevice with a snag hook in about 5 minutes(I'm getting to be a pro at this). lol. Gave the crabs and clams away since I had no desire to use them. Walked the jetty tossing lures but didn't have any hits. As I was leaving the blackfish bite was starting to form with plenty of shorts coming up. Guy I was talking to was just using the legs and catching 13-14" fish. Had some more work to do at home so packed it in and left around 10.

Online Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
Re: Finally got bored enough
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2018, 05:59:03 PM »
 t^

Offline kpcoe

• Super Hero Member
  • 21' Seaswirl Striper..."Freedom 3"
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2018, 08:14:41 PM »
 TT^ chrz
Freedom 3

Offline Pops Soul

• SKIP <*}}}><
  • Super Hero Member
  • SKIP <*}}}><
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2018, 06:33:51 AM »
 t^
It's Not A Knot Until You Pull It Tight!

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-