Author Topic: Fort Lauderdale Fishing Topshotfishing Happy Day Today  (Read 920 times)

Offline Capt. Zsak

• Top Shot Fishing
  • Sponsor
Fort Lauderdale Fishing Topshotfishing Happy Day Today
« on: October 22, 2018, 11:16:29 AM »

Fort Lauderdale Fishing with Top Shot Sportfishing Charter Boat and Capt. Zsak

Tim Hoot along with his friends chartered the Top Shot Sportfishing charter boat team to do some deep sea charter boat sport fishing in Fort Lauderdale, FL.   Tim is a repeat customer who is down in South Florida for his kid’s college soccer game.

Fifteen to twenty minutes after leaving the dock, lines were in 120 ft. of water at the sea buoy in Fort Lauderdale, 1.8 miles from shore.   We started the morning trolling using two deep lines with bait strips and 3 surface lines with Ballyhoo.  We trolled from 100 feet of water out to 300 feet of water heading to the south of Fort Lauderdale and offshore looking for birds and baitfish.  There was a lot of seaweed, so we fished up the current edge and back over the reef, avoiding the scattered weeds as best as we could.   

We got our first bite in 130 ft. of water – it was a 10 lb Kingfish.  I worked around the area and caught another Kingfish.  The next fish we caught was a nice Barracuda, and he ate the Ballyhoo bait.   We kept on trolling catching another 10 lb Kingfish.  The next two fish we caught were Barracudas, which we got on the 3 inch drone spoon.   We kept trolling over wrecks and rock piles along the reef line - the best area with the most action was in 150 ft. of water.   We got a bite on the surface rigger line, and it was another Kingfish. 

I went out to deeper waters at 400 ft. fishing over wrecks.  I was searching for a Black Fin Tuna, and we got caught a nice one on the deep planner line weighing 8 to 9 lbs.  As I continued working the area, we got another Tuna on the rigger line –a bit smaller – weighing 6 to 7 lbs.

With 7 Kingfish, 3 Barracudas and 2 Black Fin Tunas, it was now time to head back to the dock.  The anglers retired into the a/c salon and enjoyed the relaxing trip back to the dock at Bahia Bar Yachting Center, 801 Seabreeze Blvd. Fort Lauderdale 33316. 

For a successful and adventurous deep sea fishing charter in Fort Lauderdale FL for Sailfish, Shark, Bonito, Mackerel, Swordfish, Snapper, Wahoo, Tuna, Mahi Mahi and Grouper, contact Captain Zsak. - 954-309-7457 or email us at tzsak@bellsouth.net   Website:  www.topshotfishing.com

Offline fluke - u

• Super Hero Member
  • Owner @ Fluke-U Charters
Re: Fort Lauderdale Fishing Topshotfishing Happy Day Today
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2018, 11:46:18 AM »
 t^ ...........  chrz
I support our sponsors !
Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-