Author Topic: Privater Charter Fishing Fort Lauderdale Topshotfishing Happy Day Toda  (Read 1331 times)

Offline Capt. Zsak

• Top Shot Fishing
  • Sponsor

Fort Lauderdale Fishing with Top Shot Sportfishing Charter Boat and Capt. Zsak

Chase, Pedro, Nick and Alex chartered the Top Shot Sportfishing charter boat team for a private deep sea charter boat sport fishing trip in Fort Lauderdale, FL.   

Fifteen to twenty minutes after leaving the dock, lines were in 120 ft. of water at the sea buoy in Fort Lauderdale, 1.8 miles from shore.   We started the morning trolling the reef system in 100 to 200 feet of water south of Fort Lauderdale.  I could see schools of baitfish around the wreck structure.  Our reef system stretches to the north and south of Fort Lauderdale along the coastline which averages two miles off the beach.  I was using a two plainer rods with sea witch strip baits and four surface ballyhoos and lure spread. Shortly after starting the trip, we started catching Kingfish in 150 feet of water.  The rigger line came ripping down, and we had another Kingfish on.   

I started working the deeper side of the drop off in Fort Lauderdale, and we hooked a few Black Fin Tunas.  I continued driving over wreck structures and over the drop off, which produced the best catch.  Fishing over the wrecks, we picked up another few Tunas.  To finish off the trip, I concentrated on Kingfish, and we picked up another five Kingfish, all of which were caught on the deeper lines and a few on the rigger lines.  We spent the last hour of the trip trying to catch a Shark, but we did not get one. 

After a total of eight Kingfish and three Black Fin Tunas, it was now time to head back to the dock.   The anglers retired into the a/c salon and enjoyed the relaxing trip back to the dock at Bahia Bar Yachting Center, 801 Seabreeze Blvd. Fort Lauderdale 33316. 

For a successful and adventurous deep sea fishing charter in Fort Lauderdale FL for Sailfish, Shark, Bonito, Mackerel, Swordfish, Snapper, Wahoo, Tuna, Mahi Mahi and Grouper, contact Captain Zsak. - 954-309-7457 or email us at tzsak@bellsouth.net   Website:  www.topshotfishing.com

Offline fluke - u

• Super Hero Member
  • Owner @ Fluke-U Charters
Re: Privater Charter Fishing Fort Lauderdale Topshotfishing Happy Day Toda
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2018, 08:57:13 AM »
 t^ ............  chrz
I support our sponsors !
Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.

Offline Capt. Zsak

• Top Shot Fishing
  • Sponsor
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2018, 06:55:47 AM »
Thank You, still great weather down here.

Online Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2018, 06:10:43 PM »
Yea... Rub it in... ;D

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

JSBSE_430x80.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-