Author Topic: MoJo and Castnet Seminars at NJ Boat Expo in Edison this weekend  (Read 4156 times)

Offline Finchasernj

• Full Member of the Den
MoJo and Castnet Seminars at NJ Boat Expo in Edison this weekend
« on: February 11, 2019, 10:20:59 AM »
Just a heads up i will be doing two seminars at the NJ boat show Expo in Edison this weekend one on "Tournament winning strategies using MoJos" The seminar will cover all the basics of MoJo fishing and even have a few tips for the know it alls. Topics includes types of mojos,rigging, rods, reels, storing and using your Navionics charts to help score big fish. Hope to see you there 5pm this Friday. On Saturday afternoon at 4pm i will hold a castnet clinic. i will show you how to throw a 10ft cast net. I will make it easy to learn. Topics include types of nets and what bait what net to use. Even if you never have thrown one, let me show you how. https://jerseyboatexpo.com/new-jerse...expo/seminars/

Offline Takes Prizoners

• Super Hero Member
Re: MoJo and Castnet Seminars at NJ Boat Expo in Edison this weekend
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2019, 12:54:07 PM »
Just a heads up i will be doing two seminars at the NJ boat show Expo in Edison this weekend one on "Tournament winning strategies using MoJos" The seminar will cover all the basics of MoJo fishing and even have a few tips for the know it alls. Topics includes types of mojos,rigging, rods, reels, storing and using your Navionics charts to help score big fish. Hope to see you there 5pm this Friday. On Saturday afternoon at 4pm i will hold a castnet clinic. i will show you how to throw a 10ft cast net. I will make it easy to learn. Topics include types of nets and what bait what net to use. Even if you never have thrown one, let me show you how. https://jerseyboatexpo.com/new-jerse...expo/seminars/

You should bring a boat on a trailer. Have a couple guys rock the suspension and have people try to throw the cast net. Could you imagine?....... lol

<-----Not It  TT^

Online Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2019, 07:01:49 AM »
 ;D

Offline IrishAyes

• Fishing At It's Finest
  • Admin
  • Super Hero Member
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2019, 10:21:31 AM »
 t^
Captain Joe of the Irish Ayes

May the holes in your net be no larger than the fish in it.  ~Irish Blessing

Offline Finchasernj

• Full Member of the Den
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2019, 10:39:06 AM »

You should bring a boat on a trailer. Have a couple guys rock the suspension and have people try to throw the cast net. Could you imagine?....... lol

<-----Not It  TT^
That would be funny. while you are at it add some cleats and enclosure snaps

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-