Author Topic: Which is better... Florida Fishing or Hunting  (Read 1220 times)

Offline harbison

• Super Hero Member
Which is better... Florida Fishing or Hunting
« on: April 14, 2019, 03:50:05 AM »
 slt  Which is better... Florida Fishing or Hunting

Those of us who love the Florida great outdoors can be faced with a decision that is often, 'Too close to call'!Which is better... Florida Fishing or Hunting ?Yesterday and today:Let's do it again. Oh no! Looks at what's headed our way:It could get a little...It's hard watching the Florida leave without me:Hopefully the weather will be much better next week for our 44 hour full moon trip.Take a look at what we did on the April full moon trip last year:Trolling on the Florida Fisherman ll is big; really BIG.Be sure to 'catch' the on the water action in the video at  end of this presentation. You won't believer your eyes. It will not make the decision,'Florida Fishing or Hunting' any easier.The mighty King:The fast Blackfin Tuna:Watch the excitement 2:06 minutes into the video as you witness the only Yellowfin Tuna ever caught on the Florida Fisherman ll.And the fastest of the fast... The mighty Wahoo:Watch 5:35 minutes into the video as Ed battles this monster. It took 2 gaffs to bring this speed-demon onto the deck of the Florida:The show back at the dock often doesn't make our decision any easier:Now... Let's go hunting.Many prefer to start off listening to the mighty howl of a Beagle:Want an even bigger challenge?Look at that shot:Talk about an 'even bigger challenge.'This challenge is too BIG:They grow them 'BIG' out here:And, not to be left out, the best part of fishing:The best part of hunting:Which is better... Florida Fishing or HuntingIt really is, 'Too close to call'!The only solution... More study needed!Catch the action in this action-packed video:https://youtu.be/yK2k7oopRAoBob HarbisonFlorida Outdoor Writers Association

Offline njbob49

• Cod caught on the "Stick"
Re: Which is better... Florida Fishing or Hunting
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2019, 02:11:44 PM »
Thanks for another great report and pics Bob.   slt It gives us people in NJ something to dream about as we wait for our weather to get better.

I hope your health is improving and you will be able to make these trips again very soon.

Tight Lines,
Bob G  slt  chrz

Offline harbison

• Super Hero Member
Re: Which is better... Florida Fishing or Hunting
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2019, 04:32:31 PM »
Thanks!   I am giving it everything I have.
 Wanted to go on the 4/19 extended 44 hour full moon snapper trip. Weather looks terrible, terrible like 10 foot waves.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-