Author Topic: 4/16/2019 Stripers being caught off the beach...  (Read 4306 times)

Offline ped579

• NJSF Field Reporter
  • Super Hero Member
  • Happiness is long casts, tight lines & bent rods
4/16/2019 Stripers being caught off the beach...
« on: April 16, 2019, 01:03:50 PM »
Hello everyone, well there here, not in big numbers yet, but Bass are being caught off the surf in Seaside Park and IBSP.  Mostly small schoolies but a few keepers here and there according to John at Betty & Nicks.  Blood worms, eels or anything that resembles them fished real slow and plenty of jerking action. Plus Bucktails tipped with anything that has a swimming action will work as well.

It has been real windy along the beaches so not many are out.  Once the wind quiets down I am sure more reports will be coming in.

Betty & Nicks Luncheonette has some fantastic breakfasts and lunches, I walked out of there this morning stuffed.  I am trying to make Tuesdays 10:00 a regular thing.  I had Cinnamon Roll pancakes with butter cream cheese and syrup OMG what a meal.  Try it and don't forget to wish them a Happy 50 years in business.

Betty and Nick's is an institution at the Jersey Shore so lets try and keep it that way in this ever changing world.

Happy Fishing everyone and be careful out there.
IN GOD WE TRUST

"Hypocrisy is not a fault these days - it is a lifestyle"

NJBBA: 4567

Ham Call; N2HYG Monitor RPT.  146.835

Offline fluke - u

• Super Hero Member
  • Owner @ Fluke-U Charters
Re: 4/16/2019 Stripers being caught off the beach...
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2019, 09:15:47 AM »
 t^
I support our sponsors !
Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.

Offline BigAl13

• Super Hero Member
  • Fish out of Keyport
Re: 4/16/2019 Stripers being caught off the beach...
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2019, 08:25:30 PM »
 t^
Its better to sit in a boat and think about God, than to sit in a church and think about fishing.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-