Author Topic: FISHERMEN/Early Striper bite Wednesday  (Read 1186 times)

Offline 1captainron

• Sponsor
    • Capt Ron's Fishermen
FISHERMEN/Early Striper bite Wednesday
« on: May 08, 2019, 05:12:28 PM »
 5hrug
Rarely in this business are any 3 days alike, today proved that once again.

Monday & Tuesday we caught practically nothing until the change of tide and that bailed us out, especially yesterday with a good bite for over an hour with fish on top and some pretty good readings of Bass in the channel.
Figured it was going to be a LONG morning waiting for that to happen again today so I told the guys on the way out to have patience and not get discouraged.
Naturally, I was wrong as we had life right away! Fish boiling on top and some beauties coming over the rail. Jigs with tails worked the best and I had not-one customer fishing top water which no doubt would have caught......Sorry Bob, I forgot you were tossing top water!!

We had a couple shots at them until all the traffic arrived and that was it. Searched around stopping on readings with an odd fish here & there.
Thought for sure with the readings in a couple area's that the afternoon would turn back on so we stayed in the area waiting & waiting & waiting.

When we finally got the change and some current, it didn't happen. Like I said no 3 days are alike.
Back at it tomorrow!
Capt. Ron

Offline kpcoe

• Super Hero Member
  • 21' Seaswirl Striper..."Freedom 3"
Re: FISHERMEN/Early Striper bite Wednesday
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2019, 07:47:43 PM »
 t^ chrz
Freedom 3

Offline fluke - u

• Super Hero Member
  • Owner @ Fluke-U Charters
Re: FISHERMEN/Early Striper bite Wednesday
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2019, 08:45:29 AM »
 t^ ..................  chrz
I support our sponsors !
Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

rfasig.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-