Author Topic: FISHERMEN/Fathers Day Fishing report  (Read 1647 times)

Offline 1captainron

• Sponsor
    • Capt Ron's Fishermen
FISHERMEN/Fathers Day Fishing report
« on: June 16, 2019, 05:02:41 PM »
FISHERMEN/Fathers Day Fishing report

I knew we had a short window of opportunity today to try some Fluke fishing down the beach to start the day so that's where we headed!
We got to make one drift, caught 2 keepers and 6 shorts before the tide changed, the wind came up and the crap hit the fan!

Anchored up and slugged away on the Sea Bass and some ling. Ocean got worse as the day went on but the guys toughed it out till the end.
Please guys, when myself or the crew tell you to hit the bottom and take a couple cranks up so you don't get stuck, and the fish are off the bottom, please heed the advise! Had several guys loose 3-5 rigs today which should never happen if you listen to the crew.

We do this everyday and certainly don't want you to have to incur any additional expense. When I read the fish 8 to 10 feet off the bottom, that's where you need to be......This is almost like "Turn the Handles" Blue or Bass fishing.

Back at it tomorrow Bottom Fishing, Sea bass closes on the 22nd so everyone PLEASE PRAY for some Big Fluke to arrive!!

The RFA (which I am a member) has a trip scheduled for June 29th, we need 10 more guys who feel the passion for an awesome organization that works hard for us every day. Tickets are $120, for all the details of what is included or if you'd like to book please reach out to Dave Daly at
973-479 7768. This is an awesome day, great fun with many of the legends from NJFISHING.com! We will be busting Butt to get it done!
Capt. Ron

Offline Hotrod

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member
  • The Phyllis Ann
    • NJ Outdoords Media
Re: FISHERMEN/Fathers Day Fishing report
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2019, 10:10:53 PM »
 t^  An image or two gives me something to post to facebook and link them back here t^

Offline fluke - u

• Super Hero Member
  • Owner @ Fluke-U Charters
Re: FISHERMEN/Fathers Day Fishing report
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2019, 09:13:44 AM »
 t^ ..........  chrz
I support our sponsors !
Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-