Author Topic: FISHERMEN/Mondays Fishing Report  (Read 1508 times)

Offline 1captainron

• Sponsor
    • Capt Ron's Fishermen
FISHERMEN/Mondays Fishing Report
« on: June 17, 2019, 04:40:25 PM »
Guess the Weatherman got to everyone once again today with their BS!
Nice day out in the Ocean. The morning bite on Sea Bass was like Porgy fishing, hit the bottom and reel! Keepers, shorts, good action.

Had Joe, Harry & Barry from the Bergen County Anglers aboard once again taking no prisoners....Joe caught the only keeper Fluke while we were anchored and ended the day taking the pool with a nice fish.

Put the boat on a drift but we never had any current all day. Took a short ride and went searching for some tide, fished the stones and caught the ling, Blackfish, some more Sea Bass and a few small Whiting.

Eddie Hazeltine, an old school buddy from way back made his yearly visit up from Florida to fish with me, he also ended the day with a nice catch of Sea Bass & ling.

We will Bottom fish the rest of the week, Sunday we will be Fluke fishing Full time......I got a feeling!!!!
Back at it tomorrow, weather looks good the next couple of days, come get some dinner.
Capt. Ron

Offline fluke - u

• Super Hero Member
  • Owner @ Fluke-U Charters
Re: FISHERMEN/Mondays Fishing Report
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2019, 08:47:05 AM »
 t^ .................  chrz
I support our sponsors !
Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

rfasig.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-