Author Topic: Wahoo & a lot more  (Read 1006 times)

Offline harbison

• Super Hero Member
Wahoo & a lot more
« on: July 29, 2019, 12:15:39 AM »
 clp   Wahoo & a lot moreMany of us who fish form bonds that last a lifetime.We are family!Sometimes that lifetime ends way too soon. When we loose a good friend it hurts with a hurt that we will remember for the rest of our lives. Rest in peace my bother...Rest in peace... We are familyFriday, July 26, 2019,  if it's a fight you want... Look no more:And now the rest of the story...Late Friday:Saturday morningThe Florida's fishing coach, Mr. John Martin. leads the way:The deep water American Red Snapper are on fire:And they are getting biggerAnd the best of the best... Scamp Grouper:Speaking of Grouper, Omar is an expert's expert.As far as I know Omar is the only one who has been fishing with Hubbard's longer than I have. This proud Tampa Catholic grad began his fishing career Gag fishing with the man himself, Captain Wilson Hubbard, on the Miss-Pass-Grille ll. I am honored to call this man-among-men a friend.Today Omar is still fishing with Hubbard's. The Gag fishing is HOT!  It will get even hotter as the weather cools. Late Saturday evening. Time to start thinking about going home:Back at the dock:Looks like Omar needs a bigger fish box:Nothing like 'back at the dock' in the money:Watch Ohio Bob fight the great Wahoo on video:

Offline fluke - u

• Super Hero Member
  • Owner @ Fluke-U Charters
Re: Wahoo & a lot more
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2019, 09:25:14 AM »
 t^ ...............  chrz
I support our sponsors !
Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

Bill Chaser Charters

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-