Author Topic: Following the tradition  (Read 1317 times)

Offline harbison

• Super Hero Member
Following the tradition
« on: August 08, 2019, 02:58:15 AM »
Following the tradition

For a sportsman one of the greatest joys of life is watching our offspring 'Follow the tradition.'
To many of us hunting and fishing is a family tradition that is passed on from generation to generation. Yesteryear my wife and daughters were part of that tradition. My youngest, Betty, was a little on the 'foxy' side:Later on... I am so proud of my daughter, Dee:Talk about proud, Dee's daughter, Danielle, and my great grand kids:Danielle and family now live in...Danielle taught the kids how to hunt & fish. They learned their lessons well:Little sister scouts for the boys:Dee and Danielle vacationing in...You know what the boys are doing:Fresh caught Mangrove Snapper for lunch:Followed by a true Florida tradition:"Little sister scouts for the boys"  Even scouts take some time-off:

For a sportsman one of the greatest joys of life is watching our offspring 'Follow the tradition.'

Offline fluke - u

• Super Hero Member
  • Owner @ Fluke-U Charters
Re: Following the tradition
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2019, 08:27:54 AM »
 t^ .... Very true ....  chrz
I support our sponsors !
Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.

Offline harbison

• Super Hero Member
Re: Following the tradition
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2019, 10:00:10 AM »
 slt   Thanks!   To me family is everything.

NJSFlogofinal1

BSX

terrafin

Heavy Duty truck Parts On Line

Web Site Design

rfasig.png

Know Before You Go

Local Weather | Marine Bouy Weather | Inshore Forecast | Offshore Forecast | Interactive Wind Charts | Tide Charts | Sea Surface Temps | Chlorophyll Concentrates | Online Chart Viewer

-

new jersey marine weather forecastterrafin

-