Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

277477 Posts in 30214 Topics- by 7146 Members - Latest Member: NJCatchRelease
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fishing before Dorian  (Read 148 times)
harbison
Super Hero Member

« on: September 03, 2019, 06:51:38 PM »

Often fishing before a storm can be very good.
 Dorian is as bad as it gets:That's looking better for us, terrible for the Bahamas.Our Florida fishing can be absolutely fantastic; so are the real sportsmen/women who visit the Sunshine State.Representing the great state of Missouri:Why would anyone travel so far...To fish with us? The answer is simple:Our new friends from the 'Show Me' state are ever so proud, proud for good reasons:Let's go catch some fish.When Will talks, we listen:Thank you, Will:Wow! Our friends from Missouri took, 'Show Me' to heart:Challenge the Red-White-Blue?BIG MO says...NO WAY!We who call Florida home also have a great deal to be proud of...Many who fish also like to hunt. Even if hunting is not your thing, our Florida's woodlands can be a sightseers 'PARADISE' on earth. Like to view wild game? Bear Bridge Ranch is the place to be. Scott make sure we will see plenty of the Sunshine State's best:Stunning:Like to stay in a state-of-the art lodge?How about fishing in a very remote private well stocked lake?As the weather cools Bear Bridge Ranch will be my home for many three day fishing/hunting adventures.The wild boar hunting is fantastic. I will be looking for another trophy:
'Catch' the video of the 8/30/19 thirty nine hour Florida Fisherman ll adventure:

https://youtu.be/Z-mZPd28-1MVideo

and fishing pictures by:And a very special congratulations to the family of Captain Dylan Hubbard:
Hotrod
Administrator

The Phyllis Ann

« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2019, 06:14:38 AM »

thumbs up

harbison
Super Hero Member

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2019, 10:07:47 AM »

Tanks guys!  Love sharing with you.
fluke - u
Super Hero Member

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2019, 11:48:50 AM »